Gamerchic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PDFs and Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yanamari

yanamari

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Last edited by yanamari on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamerchic.org
AmaraD

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you! I have all but the Underworld book - that one got corrupted. /yoink

I'm going to email you a couple of other primary character-source books for people to use. There are a couple of books that folks will want to hold off on using....

For anyone looking to roll characters, these are the ones you can use anything from, no question.

Grimoire is your source for additional Magic resources above and beyond the normal rules, excellent for both Shaman, Adepts and Mages. I also have this one in hard copy.

Fields of Fire is all kinds of amazing hardware, including tables of every gun ever added to 2nd Ed. I also have that one in hard copy.

Rigger 2 will be the go-to book for not only rigger equipment and drones, but all kinds of vehicles.

Cybertechnology and Shadowtech are additional Cyber and Biotech enhancements you can buy, excellent for all mercenaries, samurai or anyone not a mage. I have the Cybertechnology one in hard copy.

Street Samurai Catalog is similar to Fields of Fire. Full of awesome hardware, guns, and general toys.

The Neo-Anarchist's Guide to Real Life is a giant player-setting book of common world information. From clothing, to coffin hotels, to rent-a-cops and security devices. Tons of awesome stuff - I'll be posting it up soon.

Corporate Security is set in 2055, but the chapter for Ares Security International Fall Catalog has some excellent covert ops equipment, including some rigger stuff. So you can flip through that stuff fairly safely without spoilers.

These books I would recommend ignoring completely for now. This is due to massive spoilers or tech/magic that hasn't been discovered yet.

Virtual Realities is Decker enhanced rules based on upgrades and changes to the Matrix as of 2057 SR Year.

Awakenings (New Magic) is a 2057 SR enhancement of Grimoire, and contains a ton of things that you guys won't know or have yet.

I won't make you guys wait six in-game years to unlock the cool stuff, but it'll depend on actions in game.

Underworld Sourcebook is another 2057 SR book on the crime syndicates. Mostly Storyteller source stuff - no goodies.

Last edited by AmaraD on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 am

For Riggers, are the drones, cybertech, modules, components, and cars available? Not going to buy a bunch, but getting an idea of what's possible to craft on my own or play with, what can be bought, etc. Definitely going to snag a IWS DLF MK 6 Utility Machine and expand on it. It's a 1,050 Y drone with arms to help riggers during repair and build work. May use the design of the Renraku Arachnoid minidrone as a stepping off point for the Butterfly concept too.

There's a ton of info on building cars, drones, etc. Can we use these as well? For long term, etc.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Everything in the main books (which includes Rigger 2) is free game, either to think about, design, build, buy or steal. All those books I listed are set in 2050-2051, and totally possible stuff.

Corporate Security has some potential spoilers, which is why I leave that as a cautionary. Most of the tech in there is stuff that's in R&D at the time we start - but you can safely look at the stuff in the Ares Security International Fall Catalog chapter if you really want.

Virtual Realities, Awakenings (New Magic), and Underworld Sourcebook are the only ones completely off-limits for now.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Found another that Rigger kept mentioning. Uploaded and added to main list.

Shadowtech
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Ooo. Shadowtech is excellent and totally applicable - that's the 1st edition equiv to the 2nd ed Cybertechnology book, but has some fun goodies in it.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Adding on to the prior notes -

I now have Street Samurai Catalog, Rigger 2 and finally the Shadowrunners Companion (flaws, edges, extra metahuman races and other bonus character stuff) in hard-print format.

So I have all the bonus character creation books available for folks to borrow and use as you like, just message, email or request and I can bring them in.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 am

Those are good! Look like they were based on the same idea as the Character sheets I found on another site.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PDFs and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDFs and Info   PDFs and Info Empty

Back to top Go down

PDFs and Info