Gamerchic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVERYONE: Open Chat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yanamari

yanamari

EVERYONE: Open Chat Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Marissa, does Keth have someone working the shop? Human? Exalt? Name? Etc?
Back to top Go down
http://gamerchic.org
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Just got home from dinner! She does have a young man (her non-magical apprentice) working the shop, and two human boys as fetch-and-go labor. If he's an exalt, he's not sorcery-inclined at all. I hadn't specified anything major about him beyond that, since the shop hadn't come into play in a major way in game.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Building on that further. He's a very smart young man and is excellent with handling customers and her unique products. A steller shopkeeper, she trusts him implicity to run the place in her absences, and does an excellent job managing the two students-kids. I hadn't a chance/remembered to talk to you about him possibly being exalt, or if she inherited him with the shop. Love the stuff you wrote for keth on the site btw.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am

Thanks! I'll get that updated.

Also, met with Eric on his character. He's not pulling any punches, so next couple games will be insane! I'll be posting a little story bit to get him coming along into the current action.

Jub, Onyx will be checking in with Theon a couple times during the downtime.
Marissa, it didn't look like Eric was getting in contact with Keth during downtime. So he will be completely new to her.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 am

Saw that you guys were meeting last night. Awesome! Looking forward to finding out what you are scheming to drop him back in, and what he's been up to/plotting.

And as for Onyx being a total unknown to Keth, good to know! Depending on how you've decided to drop him down on our heads, it should be an extremely exciting encounter. Razz
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 am

Based on what path he chose.... Keth may immediately fire spells and go kamikaze. We'll see. When I get a chance to write some story, you'll see what I mean. <.< For anyone reading, I am up for meeting on Wed night too for any scheming, planning, etc. So feel free to hit me up!
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 am

Good times. Considering Keth's default reaction to surprise-Dragonblooded is throw knife, stab or flying guillotine (depending on threat level presented) I am terrified about how he might be showing up.

Looking forward to reading it though!
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Holy crap plot batman. Keth is going to go ballistic with the whole damned party if this is going where I think it's going. Theon is going to have to do some real fast talking to convince her that the group haven't been:

1) Deliberately keeping her in the dark/lying to her about what they're really doing.
2) Traitors to their own kind.
3) Leading her into a trap.

/popcorn.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Eric understands what it can mean. And the unit may not be seen immediately. They may hang back and send a couple men with Onyx for the meet up. Onyx and the Vermillion are arriving to Rathess "soon". I know some of his crazy plans. And I know you guys are neck deep in insane manse. We'll work out the details.

Marissa, feel free to head to the apartment right after work. Feel free to have you three work out stuff, make plans, etc. Feel free to do it in character. I'll get there at the usual time. Eric around 6-6:30. I will leave a print out at the apt to help stir chats!

Eric will have other character concepts juuuust in case. <.<
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Ooooo I know we may not find out right away. And I believe Jub and I are planning to head straight over Thursday after work, so that'll be no problem.

I'm just giddy with anticipation for game night mayham now. Especially since I have absolutely no idea ic or ooc what Onyx's intentions or affiliations are.

1) What is Onyx scheming?
2) How is the party going to take this?
3) Is Keth going to murderize him or will Theon convince her that this is just the wackiest misunderstanding ever?
4) How long is calibration going to last?
5) have Archimedes and Vile figured out what happened after the abyssal ship?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK, on Exalted days of our Lives. :p
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 pm

HA! Too true! I keep expecting you guys to content Archimedes and start shoveling books through to Theon's shop. <.<

I was stuck at work till 10pm (owwie) so will send a PM to Katy. She will pull it up for you guys to discuss before I get there!
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:35 am

Ouch. If they try to keep you tonight, let us know and we'll stage an intervention.

Also! Did you have any plans for food tonight? If you don't, I'll see if Jub would mind swinging through HEB on the way over for supplies.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 pm

SWEDE IS RETURNING!!!!

Yes, you heard me. Swede, Archimedes, will be playing with us again when he can. His schedule is a little crazy. But he is up for playing anytime he can! I'll get him chatting with me on all the details. Weeee!
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Sweet! I'm up for whenever we can manage if it means swede can join us.
Got some keth posts coming. She's pretty conflicted on how to react and in anger/fear survival mode at the moment, so trying to capture her thoughts and pick her next move.
Back to top Go down
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Let it be known. I hate onyx. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Or whatever his name is. Blah dragon bloods...
Back to top Go down
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey Lori, I just want to say thank you for creating this awesome website and forums for Exalted! It's glorious! I have been reading it a lot today. Excellent times.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Welcome to infodump central!
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

YAY happy you are having fun! PLEASE post all you want! And if you have requests, toss them here.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 am

All I got to say is:

A) Poor Sinclair! I just want to hug him - and Keth's just going to get actually smashed at the next oppertunity.

B) Mask of Winter is a damned sneaky bastard.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 am

*rubs hands together*

A - Sinclair is awesomesauce. Don't worry, his spidey senses will tingle soon as calibration ends....

B - Hehehehehehehe oh yes, ooooh yes. So many terrible wonderful things on his list of To Dos.
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:06 pm

*spidey sense tingling*

We're all in stupid amounts of danger!

*TINGLE TINGLE TINGLE*
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Seriously. If Sinclair really does have a spidey sense, I feel even worse for the guy.

But on lighter notes, Lynn's journal is excellent. Glad to see Opal got away, poor guy. And I'm still trying to read the wall of stuff for the Dragonblooded clans!
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Hehehe yeah I added some stuff to the DB houses. Trying to add more stuff to everything so folks have some ideas on what to play with, etc. Definitely going to be interesting!
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 pm

I may hit you up at some point to do some side-forum RP between Evaku (sp?) Cynis and Keth chatting on the trip. He's the first Cynis she's bumped into that doesn't appear to be utter slime, and I want to scheme a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE: Open Chat   EVERYONE: Open Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE: Open Chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerchic :: Exalted :: General Chatter-
Jump to: