Gamerchic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SR Blog Site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yanamari

yanamari

SR Blog Site! Empty
PostSubject: SR Blog Site!   SR Blog Site! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:13 am

I have created a blog site for the game!

Big Secrets in Little Seattle
http://www.gamerchic.org/blog/

When you have a chance, check it out! If you post a little background for your character on these forums, I will create a character page for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gamerchic.org
yanamari

yanamari

SR Blog Site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR Blog Site!   SR Blog Site! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:16 am

You can create accounts on it for posting as your characters ICly or just to comment on items or to ask questions. AmaraD is our storyteller and will post lots of critical cool stuff on there. I can add tons of plugins and more to support movies, music, etc.

So get creative!

Also the tabs along the top include info and links for the game content. It's pulled from AmaraD's posts and approved content. The Skills page is AMAZING for knowing how to build your skills. Specialties do stack.

Also adding a tidbit she said about starting languages: divide your Intelligence and round down. That's the number of languages you start with +1 for your native.
Back to top Go down
http://gamerchic.org
AmaraD

SR Blog Site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR Blog Site!   SR Blog Site! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm

The blog is freaking amazing, and we're getting a bunch of info set up there in a much easier-to-track manner then the forums.

There's a lot of things going on in the world around you, all the time - and a million different news sources you could learn things form. With the Main Blog, the campaign is posting news that any given member of the group might be interested in.

It can be anything from "Here's what official news sources say about that major corp facility we blew up" to "Here's the current job and discussion posts other Runners are talking about on Shadowlands".

I'm also going to be tagging characters specifically based on interests. Lotus, for example, is all about celebrity and society news, so I'd tag her for posts about what parties are going on and what bands are going to be in town.

But on the flip side, Genesis is unlikely to read the "Celebrity News Seattle" though.

Anything that I post there are things your character could potentially know about, investigate, whatever. Shadowlands postings are free-for-all, anyone can reply in-character if they're interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SR Blog Site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR Blog Site!   SR Blog Site! Empty

Back to top Go down

SR Blog Site!
Page 1 of 1