Gamerchic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archimedes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Archimedes   Archimedes EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 am

Archimedes 31666_Dark_Dark_-_Sorcerer_Wallpaper

Such beautiful armor. Hair made of fire. Well, it looked that way. Then it happened, right in front of me. Cut in half by that.. dragon blood. Rage and sadness filled my heart both at the same time. As I document these words, Silver comes to mind filling my thoughts with warmth and comfort. Conversations with Silver help me see all angles, all perspectives of anything I discuss with her. She accepts me for my strange interests in things not everyone would want to investigate or be curious about. I hope to see her soon, especially after this day.

There is some concern in my thoughts. Concern that that death of Onyx may split apart our group. Theon fell to his knees and expressed sadness when it was all over. That is the ways of Theon. He has compassion where I do not. Yes I hated him, yes we did not get along, but never did I have the thought to actually harm him, in particular end his journey. On the other hand, I feel no regret nor shame. My chances to talk to the Fae was ruined by him! Just as he did not hesitate to do what he thought was right, or what he wanted to do, I did the same.

If it wasn't for Vile, my dear friend Vile to keep me in balance and keep my curiosity flowing, I might go mad.
Back to top Go down
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm

This companion we have in our group named Keth has surprised me a few times. I actually think we have knowledge to share and learn from eachother. I know, that sounds insane due to her being a Solar but i do think we can help eachother become wiser.

we are in the wyld and of course he has to be here.. Ma-ha-suchi shows up with Jakaou. as if i have forgotten what Ma-Ha-Suchi did to Vile our last encounter? it's been quite some time since that happened but i don't like being tricked like that. not a game i like to play. calibration has ended and the world no longer seems upside down. being in the wyld, well that's a different story. anything can seem upside down and backwards out here. i am not sure where our paths will lead at this point. we are in fair territory, something that Jakaou was able to arrange for us to stay here and be guests for 3 days. 3 whole days. what am i to do here? this is an opportunity i might not ever have and want to make the best of it. hrmm... the wheels in the old head are spinning..

Back to top Go down
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:36 am

my poor friend Vile. out here in the wyld, now in fair territory does not make the situation any easier. my dear friend is hurt and needs to heal. how do i trust these fair to allow him to do so? how do i know they are not just wanting to experiment on the abyssal? what can i do to heal him? i don't know if there is anything that i can do but be there for him when needed.

i need charms, artifacts things that i feel i could find here in this territory. the fair did not specify our boundaries as guests. im curious as to what i can do while here. i need to read. i need to research items that will be beneficial to our future adventures. i wonder how far away the dark hand are from us? did they keep a watchful eye upon us when we entered the wyld? or did they let fear get to them and keep them out?

too many questions. need to focus on what's important and research. help vile. if the dark hand are close i will find out when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Swedishfish

Swedishfish

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 pm

i am so mad what they did to her i will never forgive. i will never forget. i will not give up until that place is ashes and dust. a place that never will be ever again. screaming i can't forget. a sound i hope to never hear again. she who is so beautiful, so loving and genius, how dare one do that.. i couldn't do anything.. i was helpless and feel as if i let her down. she says it's ok but it's not!

i have to say i am impressed with sinclair. the things he did to save us i did not see coming. i didn't know he had it in him to do that. amazing and wonderful all at the same time. i hope he is ok and does not vanish even though we vanished from him.

here we are in this cozy forest. i actually feel at peace at the moment with the current surroundings. this place feels safe and welcoming. what a great cook this woman is! i have to get some recipes from her, especially with her baked goods that taste so delicious, i don't think i will ever encounter another treat like this that can beat it when it comes to flavor. what's next? who knows.. time will tell. glad to have her back though. she is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes Empty

Back to top Go down

Archimedes
Page 1 of 1