Gamerchic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Year of Downtime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yanamari

yanamari

The Year of Downtime Empty
PostSubject: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Erik will be playing Onyx and will need some information and trading of actions during the year of downtime with folks.

His character is a dragonblood. Erik, Onyx is married, does he have kiddos? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://gamerchic.org
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 am

Since Keth hasn't even been told about this other member of the group, I won't be able to contribute much. However if Onyx was shopping for anything special, they might have met.
Otherwise - hola and can't wait to meet you Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Dalmarus

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Answer 1 - Onyx does not have any children.

Unasked Answer #2 - It's Eric Razz

It's been quite some time since I played (Lori - have you still got my character sheets? They should be in one of the Exalted books.

As for Onyx, after getting off that damned submarine, the first thing he would do is go back to the mainland (or was it an island?) and check on his spouse, his home, his fellow dragonborn to see what the current climate is like after our little alteration of Calibration (they still should have listened to me and killed him the first time Razz)

Lori - if I need to do any character sheet stuff before Thursday, let me know. I've got Wednesday night open or Monday night if we have to (I have plans Monday night, but they can be altered).
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Sorry, Eric, I work with a ton of Eriks. ><

I do have your character sheet. You have some points to spend. The total experience is 241 for the group. You have 164/187 (spent/total). So we need to bump you up to 241. That gives you 77 to spend!

You have no memory from the point of being in the Sub and Theon coming to you with a solution, and arriving from the river Lethe in the depths of Nexus in the Tavern of the Four Winds. When you arrive Calibration hits the next day...and last for 14 total days! This strikes extreme fear into the world. The Dragonblooded are in chaotic disarray, and the Heptagram has sent messages by silver bird demanding aid.

You have 1 year of downtime. I know we spoke on things you wanted to do, but don't have notes. Cause I SUCK.

Everyone had to hide in Nexus, with Theon's shop or in the hotel until calibration ended. Once it ended, you received the messages. I know you met with Roseblack and Demetrius at one point. I'll have a few things to pass along to you based on that. Archimedes finally wakes and seems more himself after calibration, but he has a need to travel.

I figure by the time Keth is brought into the group, Onyx has already left. Wife is doing well but worried for him. The Heptagram is another matter entirely! They question Onyx heavily for info on the Labyrinth and the strange dark force that took Thorns. Up to you what info he gives. They encourage him to keep the relationships he has made to learn more.

Demetrius and Roseblack have info to provide. Onyx can get in contact with Archimedes, Theon, and Dane as he needs. Roseblack has been tasked to stay in the east, continuing her hunt. Theon has a plan to seek Rathess with Jakaou for artifacts and knowledge from the first age to repair the flying ship, etc. Onyx is welcome to travel with them.

Keth owns a curio shop, with specialty maps, artifacts, and is known by the nexus university for information and items. She's not known to be exalted, etc. Theon/University of Nexus would direct Onyx to hear if he needed special orders. Archimedes will tell Onyx he may need his expertise on a few matters in the coming year.

For the experience, you can buy charms or terrestrial spells. Resources, contacts, allies, etc can be gained through homework actions for that year.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:45 pm

If you wanna come over Wed night to do point spending and details, feel free! And if anyone else wants to come over, fine by me. Smile Thurs night it's game time. I do have plans for how to bring Onyx into where the group potentially is. DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Also can read this: https://gamerchic.forumotion.com/t120-chronicle-notes
Back to top Go down
Dalmarus

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 am

Cool deal. I'll see you Wed between 6:30 and 7 ^_^
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Sounds good! Gate code 0311, Apt 937. Rawr!
Back to top Go down
AmaraD

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm

What the scary ST said. I might need pickup Wed for conspiring, but I'll send a text message if I can't make it/need a lift.

Makes sense that Onyx would have left before Keth got on the scene. My guess was it was at least several months after calibration before Jakaou even learns about her from the University/Solar Circle/Guild and approaches her to help fix his airship.

(Even then, no one bothered to ask what she was until Archimedes asked. Right before pushing them through the portal. Which was hilarious.)

She's willing to take commissions/sales from Dragonblooded, though she would definitely stay in her 'eccentric shopkeeper' persona. I'm going to be updating a ton of info in her thread over my weekend, and I should have a post up soon listing more of her shop items.
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm not scary.... ok maybe...a little bit. Sure thing, if you wanna hang out Wed with us, just call/txt!
Back to top Go down
Dalmarus

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Tonight's previously plans fell through. Want to do the worksheet stuff tonight instead?
Back to top Go down
yanamari

yanamari

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Sure thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Downtime   The Year of Downtime Empty

Back to top Go down

The Year of Downtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerchic :: Exalted :: General Chatter-
Jump to: